Global Experts Innovative Lithium Ion Battery Solutions
Storage Systems for Solar Street Lights
Storage Systems for Telecom & UPS
Storage Systems for UPS & Hybrid Solar Systems
Storage Systems for Microgrid & MW Level Peak Shaving
Batteries for Electric Vehicles
WHY CHOOSE LFP BATTERIES ?
Rechargeable Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery
Protection Circuit Board
LiFePo4 Performance Curves
General Performance Characteristics of Li-Ion Batteries
|Nominal Voltage (V)||3.6||3.6||3.2||2.4|
|Operating Voltage/Cell (V)||3.00 - 4.20||3.00 - 4.20||2.50 - 3.65||1.80 - 2.85|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||0 to 45||0 to 45||0 to 55||-20 to 45|
|Specific Energy (Wh/KG)||200 - 260||150 - 220||100 - 120||70 - 80|
|Max. Charging Current||0.7 C (3 Hours Charging Time up-to 4.20V/Cell||1 C (3 Hours Charging Time up-to 4.20V/Cell)||1C (3 Hours Charging Time up-to 3.65V/Cell)||5 C (1 Hour Charging Time up-to 2.85V/Cell)|
|Max. Discharge Current||1 C up-to 3.0V/Cell||1 C up-to 2.50V/Cell||1 C up-to 2.50V/Cell||10 C up-to 1.80V/Cell|
|Life Cycles @ 80% DoD @ 25°C||500||1000 - 2000||1000 - 3000||3000 - 5000|
Note: LFP battery is safe and reliable at high temperatures for a long-life performance.
The SOA of Lithium Ion cells is bound by current, temperature and voltage.
- LFP cells may get damaged and may burst into flames if over charged above a recommended voltage.
- LFP batteries may get damaged if allowed to be discharged below a recommended cut-off voltage
- LFP batteries lifetime may get drastically reduced if operated beyond recommended temperature range.
- LFP batteries lifetime may get reduced if discharged at too high current or charged too fast.
LFP battery safety BMS is must.
- To prevent the voltage of any cell exceeding the limit
- To prevent the temperature of any cell exceeding the limit
- To prevent voltage dropping of any cell below a certain limit
- To prevent the charging current from exceeding the limit
- To prevent the discharging current from exceeding the limit